Sunday, September 20, 2009

Two Little Jackasses

Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, a scary woman to say the least, acted like a complete and utter bitch at a recent press conference. Apparently, someone sneezed the wrong way.



As you can see, Sebelius isn't the only one who made herself look like an arrogant, elitist snob. Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, who has showed us time and time again that he is completely and utterly full of himself, wouldn't stop with the insults. If I could, I'd slap those two really, really, really hard.

Wouldn't you?

4 comments:

  1. Well I am not sure. I always tell my brothers to cover there mouth when they sneeze, it's repulsive to me.

    The way this lady handled it, well she basically said the same things I would say, but if you're at a press conference, she just need to say "Bless You" and have gotten on with it.

    I would never have made a huge deal, interupt the person talking, tell him to cover his mouth, AND say give him some Purell. It's just rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle Rosalyn MatthewsSeptember 22, 2009 at 10:06 PM

    The amazing thing is that he DID cover his mouth, but that wasn't good enough for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd smack Chuck Todd too, smack that goatee right off his face, for disrespecting Ron Paul on multiple occasions, as well as for being an embarassment to his profession.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle Rosalyn MatthewsOctober 28, 2009 at 9:11 AM

    But smacking him for sneezing the wrong way? Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete